[Market-farming] (no subject)[board and farmers' market]

idyllwild farm idyllwildfarm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:43:27 EDT 2011

The BOH jurisdiction might be a question. As you relayed, I didn't hear a
lot of commentary focused on the public health, safety or welfare, which is
why the rest of the BOH might be voting approval without further comment.
Before I made a lot of noise, I'd want to talk to some other members of the
BOH to get their sense of it. I'd also want a clear understanding of the BOH
mandate in your community, since you have local home rule.
You could also think about running for the Board in the future.
Good Luck,
Mike