[Market-farming] Your baby greens harvester is here!

charlie taplin vthick43 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:57:34 EDT 2011

It is pretty neat but I think your right at that price you would need to saw
logs in the winter instead of it sitting
around. I guess I would rather keep someone working.  My "always building
something mind" might try and build
something like that, maybe next winter, almost all the snows gone now,
finally!!

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:36 PM, MAsteveINE <MAsteveINE at 207me.com> wrote:

> And just think!.....for less than the price of a new VOLT you can have
> four of these!
>

> http://www.suttonag.com/HarvestStar.html
>
> Make mine the band saw model so I can do logs into lumber in the
> off season.
>
> MAsteveINE

> address and password):

Charlie at Floating Bridge Organics