[Market-farming] Grow Mycorrhizal Fungi to Save the Earth

Marty Kraft martyk at allspecies.org
Tue Apr 19 16:58:52 EDT 2011

Here is a message i sent out locally around Kansas City. Adapt to
your circumstances. Thanks
===========
To Many

I challenge you to grow mycorrhizal fungi to begin raising the carbon
content of your soil and lowering the CO2 in the atmosphere. If you
have no occasion to plant anything at least educate yourself on the
subject in you haven't already. Ask your food provider if mycorrhizal
fungi were used in growing your vegetables.

I will give you some bahia grass seed to start the fungi growing
process. See latest video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDkOC71jlVY

More info at
http://www.rodaleinstitute.org/20090806/gw1
and
http://www.rodaleinstitute.org/20101206_a-complete-how-to-on-farm-am-
fungus-inoculum-production

If you have already grown or are growing mycorrhizal fungi please let
me know how it is going.

Thanks
Marty Kraft