[Market-farming] Garlic concentrate for Asparagus beetles

charlie taplin vthick43 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 05:19:01 EDT 2011

Hi,
I use a 5 gal. back pack sprayer and a adjustable nozzle. Spray a light mist
and just wet it down. I try to spray under the leafs
of plants I think might become a bug problem.  I just add the fish to my
garlic mix. (maybe the garlic in the mix keeps coons
away).    As far as how much; you will have to mix a small batch and see how
far it goes. DoNot leave left over in sprayer and
rinse sprayer as it gets sticky. If I have some left I do what ever is
green, except weeds.  One warning, if you our spraying on
a 2 week cycle which you should, don't spray plants that are ready to be
pollinated by bees, etc. until after they are done. It
repels them to some extent.  I don't have a problem with the bugs you talk
about.