[Market-farming] Garlic concentrate for Asparagus beetles

charlie taplin vthick43 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 05:03:24 EDT 2011

All the yrs I have done this in gardens I have never had a problem with
coons and we do have coons. It maybe the hydrolized fish
because it doesn't smell very long as using fish that has been cooked, also
when I was Rep. I didn't have store owners complain
about that.  Use a light mist when spraying plants, just enough wet them so
not much goes on the ground. Just some ideas.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Dave or Kathy Campbell <
dkcampbell at southslope.net> wrote:

>  Another caution about fish or fish/kelp fertilizers: they attract
> raccoons.  I’ve thought I was feeding my plants with that stuff and came out
> the next morning to find them all dug up and trashed by coons who were
> looking for the fish!
>
> ==Dave Campbell / Tifin IA / Zone 5

Charlie
"without power over our food,