[Market-farming] Garlic concentrate for Asparagus beetles

Thomas P Hurtgen hurtgenmeadows at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 21:12:06 EDT 2011

Charlie,  Thanks for sharing your experiences.  If you are mixing
200:1 for garlic concentrate to water,  what is the water quantity if
you are adding 2 ounces of fish/seaweed?  Would you share your method
of spraying?  Total garden coverage with the spray or essentially hand
spraying the row of crops?  I am also curious to know if you have any
wisdom to share about the effectiveness of garlic spray with squash
bugs and the squash vine borer?  (Am not many years behind you in age
but relatively new to farming after 40 years in an office.) Thanks Tom

Thomas P Hurtgen (7B)
hurtgenmeadows at gmail.com