[Market-farming] Garlic concentrate for Asparagus beetles

charlie taplin vthick43 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 18:06:44 EDT 2011

Hi,
Yes, depending on the day. If you have those days were it is 80-90 and 70 at
night the later the better and even skip it until it cools down. On the avg.
early morn until 10 or after 5 in the pm.  I do forage crops & corn as a
business but trying to retire as I am almost 70
and I want to stay home, Over the past 20 yrs. I have done over 25,000 acres
of fish/seaweed compo in VT and I am running out of "gas".  It works great.
Don't use fish emulsion but hydrolized it's not cook. I got to go but
willing to talk about this more.