[Market-farming] Recommended printers?

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Wed Apr 13 21:32:59 EDT 2011

Prior to farming I was in the package and label design business.

The single best solution to this problem is to:

A) Purchase a laser printer.

B) Have a commercial printer do a generic label for you in full/spot color on a sheet stepped up (depending on how many you can get on a sheet) that can be fed through the printer you just purchased.

C) Print sheet fed labels (from tray or manual feed) changing the contents of the black text only to meet your needs for each package.

We now have a label that can be used on a variety of products, looks fantastic, super flexible in terms of use, is in full color and is cheap.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855