[Market-farming] Recommended printers?

HERBKDR at aol.com HERBKDR at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 19:54:21 EDT 2011

Karen, have you tried doing a Google search for resetting your  printer.  I
managed to find a site that reset the counters on my old  printer and it
worked for quite awhile.  Wish I had saved. :(

Thanks for the compliment about our name...it was a 3am brain fart!  lol

Karin
Herb'n Renewal
Lancaster, KY
www.herbnrenewal.com

In a message dated 4/13/2011 7:41:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,