[Market-farming] Recommended printers?

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Wed Apr 13 18:54:57 EDT 2011

I saw it but didn't respond because I don't know about Mac compatibility,
but the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 series uses water resistant inks, duplexes,
networks, 4 in 1.  Have it at our church so I don't know about pages per
cartridge, but it seems to work great.  I am eyeballing it since the color
on my laser goes out of whack about every six months - toner gets on the
mirror and it is an "intricate" cleaning job.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>
Become a Fan on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rehoboth-Homestead/261550161286>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe

  _____