[Market-farming] Recommended printers?

Roots Farm karen at rootsfarm.info
Wed Apr 13 19:35:32 EDT 2011

Thanks so much, Rivka.  The Lexmark you mention (or another laser printer) may be the way to go.  I'll check it further when I get back to US later this month.

One of the 4 cartridges in the pack was opened/installed and was probably defective and what killed the printer.  However, nobody takes anything back in Dominica -- even if defective.   No consumer protections --  "Let the buyer beware."  ugh.  So many 1st world privileges/rights lacking, although made up for by so many blessings of different kinds.

All best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs