[Market-farming] Recommended printers?

HERBKDR at aol.com HERBKDR at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 19:17:06 EDT 2011

Karen, I have always been a  lover of Epson printers because they use
Durabrite ink and it is about as  waterproof as can be without being a laser
printer.  I loved my C86, just  like you loved your C84.  But, even on
eBay...they have gone up  bunches!  I bought a Epson Workforce 610 after reading a
bunch about them  and so far have been very happy.

BTW, if you do find an Epson C86 let me know because  I have quite a few
ink cartridges that you are welcome  to.
Karin
Herb'n Renewal
Lancaster, KY