[Market-farming] Recommended printers?

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Apr 13 19:00:32 EDT 2011

Karen, it did come through; I didn't reply because I didn't know what
to tell you. I can tell you that my Lexmark X4530 is Mac compatible,
has been working since September 2008, and seems to have reasonably
waterproof ink -- I just ran a well-dried page I was done with under
the tap and tried to smear it, and it didn't smear. It has, however,
only two cartridges, one black and one for all the other colors; and
it seems to me to use quite a bit of ink, though I don't know how much
most others use, so I can't say how it does in comparison with others.

I think it's possible you might want not to go with an inkjet but to
spend the money on a color laser printer, as I hear they use a lot
less ink; but I might be wrong about that.

Oh -- one other thing. If you haven't opened those replacement ink
cartridges for the Canon, the place you brought them from might take
them back.