[Market-farming] Leaking Hose

Shawnee Flowerfarmer farmingflowers at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:00:16 EDT 2011

I LOVE this post.  It's good to know that I'm not the only one struggling with hoses.  Don't actually have any solutions to suggest.
Every season I just replace a few more hoses. I use teflon tape, try every new gadget, have bins and bins of replacement fiddly bits and just end up considering the leaky place part of the irrigation system.

Shawnee, a little farther north but still zone 5