[Market-farming] The Health Department at the Market

Paul Ewing paul at shiningmoonfarm.com
Wed Apr 6 01:40:54 EDT 2011

Hello Allan,

You are so lucky they are willing to go with allowing fridges and
freezers. I wish the Ft Worth Health people would say that. There is
an ordinance only allowing "produce" to be sold at the market I want
to sell at. I was just at the department Monday to see if there was
some way to at least do eggs in a battery operated fridge, but there
is no hope for our meat sales. At least that would cover the stall
fees and gas. I can only offer information on how to get our meat and
eggs currently.

Cheers,
Paul
Shining Moon Farm