[Market-farming] Rototiller problems

Thamnophis thamnophis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:02:19 EDT 2011

Thanks for all the feedback folks. I noticed this morning that when started
up cold it barely creeps forward but after it has been running a while it
does better. After 10 minutes or so Its pulling fairly well - usable anyway.

Made me think that something was somehow improving as it ran - maybe a belt
tightening, for example. I'm about as un-mechanical as people come so all
the suggestions are helpful.

It hurts to be without a good rototiller this time of year!

Joe
Boone, IA
5a