[Market-farming] greens

Don Lareau dlareau at tds.net
Thu Oct 28 17:34:51 EDT 2010

Pam,

Which greens do you not send through the washing machine and have you ever
noticed a change depending on the time of year?  We have been using a
washing machine for the first time this year and like it but wonder if some
stages or some greens would better left out?

Thanks,

Don

Zephyros Farm and Garden

Daphne Yannakakis and Don Lareau