[Market-farming] greens

julie cliffordfarm at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 16:12:08 EDT 2010

Sorry to sound like such a rookie, but we are really having a problem with harvesting and sorting greens. We take too long to make it cost effective. Do any of you have any advice on how to harvest and sort greens quickly? How pickie are you when sorting? Thanks for any advice.

                                                                                                                                                   Julie Clifford, Clifford Family Farm   Provo Utah