[Market-farming] ideal lighting for lettuce

alicia best bestici at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:42:18 EDT 2010

Hi all, I grow lettuce year round in north eastern washington state in a greenhouse.  The house is kept warm with a big wood burning stove and light is provided.  What I am wondering is how much light is ideal for the lettuce?  Any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  alicia in north eastern wa where there is the threat of snow soon