[Market-farming] Economy

Pamela Crowe sustainableharvestsc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 11:23:31 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM, William H Shoemaker
<wshoemak at illinois.edu>wrote:

>  I wonder if people are feeling they need to recapture community.  I’ll
> bet it could be developed much further. Market-farming mailing list

Gosh, you are right. This country is being torn asunder. We innately seek
peace and security which can be attributed to markets.  People create dreams
of farms being laid back, less stress, etc. and may be gravitating toward
this illusion in hopes of finding what is lacking. It could be many
contributing factors, however, something is happening which is beneficial to
us for sure.

Pam
SC