[Market-farming] carrots with tops

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Fri Oct 22 20:38:37 EDT 2010

Thank you.  that's what I needed to know. And since I'm racing weather and
rodents, the tops will come off.  Anyone know of good price supply on
Buckhorn totes or collapsible vented plastic boxes?

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>
Become a Fan on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rehoboth-Homestead/261550161286>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe

  _____