[Market-farming] Turnip and Greens prices and Carrot Prices

cjmaness at juno.com cjmaness at juno.com
Fri Oct 22 14:19:08 EDT 2010

We're selling our Hakurei turnips for $2.00 a bunch, which is about 10-12 golf ball size turnips. We put less in the bunch as the turnips get bigger.
Price has been strange here too. I guess it is just the economy. People are complaining more and more about pricing, the same people who used to just buy and not even ask prices or bother to look at the signs.

Carla
Perkins, OK  It is raining. I will work in the rain, but not when there is lightening!