[Market-farming] Turnip and Greens prices

mdbrabo at att.net mdbrabo at att.net
Fri Oct 22 12:39:06 EDT 2010

Here is the pricing we sell at in the St Louis area.
Red Russian; Lacinato/Tuscan kale; Collards; Mustard Greens
Farmer's Market $4/lb
Wholesale & restaurants $3.25/lb
On farm $2.50/lb

Baby Beets; turnips; large radishes all with greens
Farmer's Market $3/lb
Wholesale & restaurants $2.50/lb
On farm $2.00/lb

Pricing for 86 year aunt Maimie is 10 cents/lb plus a 1gal tub of cooked greens with hamhocks. She won't take them for free. Now THAT'S great eatin'.
Mike
Vesterbrook Farm
Clarksville MO