[Market-farming] Turnip and Greens prices

Andy Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Fri Oct 22 10:52:28 EDT 2010

Your bunches are awful small.  If you can get $1.75/bunch I think you
are doing well.  When I sold at market I needed to have 1+ lb. bunches
in order to get any interest.  On the farm stand I am selling >1 1/4 - 1
3/4 lb bunches of chard and beets w/greens for $2.50.  My bunches of
Kale are closer to 1 lb and sell for either $2.00 or $2.50.

Andy