[Market-farming] Wanted-Alfalfa Hay

Barking Cat Farm barkingcatfarm at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 21 08:55:24 EDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Sorry I cannot help with alfalfa. If you don't get any bites from this list, you may want to consider a want-to-buy (WTB) ad on your local Craigslist. I was having a dickens of a time finding barley straw near me, and within a week of putting up a craigslist ad, I was contacted by someone who got me what I needed.

Laurie
Barking Cat Farm