[Market-farming] high tunnel for sale

Richard Robinson rrobinson at nasw.org
Mon Oct 18 09:20:11 EDT 2010

If you subscribe to Growing For Market, and can wait a month, try there. My state's ag dept has a newsletter that take's classifieds; perhaps yours does? But Craigslist is definitely a good bet. Consider posting beyond your area--for that kind of capital expense, I'd expect many people would travel a state or so away.

 --
 Richard Robinson
 www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/