[Market-farming] row cover

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sat Oct 16 15:06:01 EDT 2010

Apologies - looked through the archives and didn't find it. "Recently"
someone, I think from New Jersey, mentioned another brand of row cover
commonly used in their area.  Since I am in the market for more row cover, I
would like to check that out before buying more Agribon.

I will accept suggestions for brand and sources of row cover for 1) more
Quick Hoops and 2) inside my hoophouse.  i usually buy froom Nolts or
Martins and have no complaints, but it sounded like this other brand might
be more durable??

Thank you.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>
Become a Fan on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rehoboth-Homestead/261550161286>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe