[Market-farming] wood boiler

Rob Wallbridge rob at songberry.ca
Thu Oct 14 22:34:52 EDT 2010

Hi Maury,

I've transplanted rhubarb with no problems - it seems to be a very hardy
plant.

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm

24 Sixth Line, Bristol, QC J0X 1G0

email: rob at songberry.ca <mailto:songberry at songberry.com>

web: www.songberry.ca <http://www.songberry.com/>

facebook: become a fan of "Songberry Organic Farm"

  _____