[Market-farming] wood boiler

maury sheets maurysheets at verizon.net
Thu Oct 14 12:02:35 EDT 2010

If anyone is interested, I have a Shaver wood boiler that is three years old
and will sell for $3.300.00.  It is the model 165 with 165,000 btu output.
The firebox is made of half inch steel and will last forever.  It holds 170
gallons of water and I have used it both for air heat in the greenhouse and
bench heat there also, works great.  It would have to be picked up on a two
axle trailer.

I am also selling my refrigerated truck.  Great market truck since it has no
noisy diesel running.  It has cold plates that are charged at night and fans
blow the cold air all day.  It is a 1999 Isuzu auto four speed with 171,00
miles, runs great and fits into a regular parking place with the 13 foot
box.  Will sell for $10,000.  Will deliver it up to 500 miles.

Call or email off list if interested.

One question also, does rhubarb mind being transplanted?  It is two years
old from seed and I put it in the wrong place.  Thanks.

Maury Sheets

Woodland Produce

South jersey

856-447-3457