[Market-farming] Heating Greenhouse with wood stoves

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at outlands.ca
Wed Oct 13 06:28:42 EDT 2010

Leigh,

This is very interesting.  I have been pondering boilers for a while.
If I may ask, where are you located?  How cold does it get in the winter?

My brother got quoted about 10K$ for an outdoor boiler, not sure the
exact type.  That is expensive, but it was a rather big one.  It would
take logs in 4', which save on labor when harvesting the wood.

Thanks for sharing,

Etienne