[Market-farming] Heating Greenhouse with wood stoves

MAsteveINE MAsteveINE at 207me.com
Mon Oct 11 19:51:10 EDT 2010

Been there, done that, looking back I have to say that it is much

better to have a dependable system in place that will handle the

job and let me know in the middle of the night  if it cant.

Then I would add in something like a double barrel heater

http://www.lehmans.com/store/Stoves___Heat_Stoves___Cheap_Heat_Options___Non_Airtight_Barrel_Wood_Heat_Stove_Kit___17120106?Args=

and fire it like I meant it, but have the security of knowing I

dont HAVE to get there or lose everything for the season.

For much more than 2 houses I would be having an outdoor

water stove and everything on baseboard radiation.

MAsteveINE

  Can I get your opinions on heating the greenhouse with a Woodstove?

  Thank you,

  Sue

  Vermont