[Market-farming] Heating Greenhouse

grizzdover at gmail.com grizzdover at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 19:18:15 EDT 2010

Hello All,

I have a 48x28 double poly quonset hut style greenhouse.  I would like to
start growing transplants for the farm in there (it's now done off site) but
do not want to deal with having a propane tank brought in to heat the entire
house when I don't need the whole place heated.  I'm thinking now of
partitioning off a 15x15 or so area with 6-mil poly and heating with
electric.  I want it to be easy to dismantle so I can plant directly in the
entire house later in the season.  Has anyone tried this and what was your
experience?

Thanks in advance,

Ben
Turtle Farm