[Market-farming] Sidedressing Fish Meal through a Gandy Box

Clayton Carter, Fail Better Farm goodfood at failbetterfarm.com
Fri Oct 1 11:22:23 EDT 2010

Thanks for the tip on the Shaper spreader; I'll keep it in mind if I
need something like that.  I think we're talking about different
things, though.  The Gandy that I'm looking at will mount to a 2"
toolbar, which I'll have sidemounted on the Cub.  It had 4 outlet
ports for drop tubes, which I'll run down to belly mounted knives.

Thanks,
Clayton