[Market-farming] Sidedressing Fish Meal through a Gandy Box

sunnfarm at netscape.com sunnfarm at netscape.com
Fri Oct 1 10:00:21 EDT 2010

I know the cub has no 3pt hitch so the pull type Gandy will work. But you will be much better off getting the Schaper Brothers spreader. This model is made for 3pt hookup. But it has high clearance and optional drop tubes allowing you to side dress tall growing crops. It is the number one sidedresser on the vegetable farms in South Jersey. They work very well on raised beds. The gandy is primarily a pasture and turf machine.
Kenny Schaper makes these sidedressers himself in a small welding shop down the road from me and you will be supporting a farm family. Give Ken a call 856-4551640... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.