[Market-farming] Farmville...

Lynn Wiblin slwib at gtcinternet.com
Fri Oct 30 14:14:17 EDT 2009

I think Farmville is crazy and mostly for the wannabes(no offense to the real farmers playing)...I had a cousin (mid-50's) tell me that she was "farming" again, and I got all excited, but found out she was just talking about the game-she has the land to farm-just not the desire.....I came away disgusted, since she is always talking about how expensive/how bad veggies look at the grocery store and wanting to lose weight.....I think if she grew her own, she wouldn't have as much to complain about , and out in the real dirt might burn a few more calories than running your fingers across a keyboard!

Lynn Wiblin
Growing Traditions at Legacy Grace Farm
8529 Veto Road
Belpre, Ohio 45714