[Market-farming] Charcoal Production - Was: Loss of Soil Carbon After Tilling

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Thu Oct 29 22:41:39 EDT 2009

Tom

That does not mean making biochar is not impossible.  There are lots
of thoughts on the matter including several commercial ventures.  It
is possible to produce char without the polluting gasses in the
quantities discussed here.

Again, I am no expert on this and have not yet tested anything.

http://news.cnet.com/greentech/?keyword=biochar

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio