[Market-farming] Ohio market farmer cited for washing raw produce

Robert Farr rbfarr at erols.com
Thu Oct 29 15:23:30 EDT 2009

For my salsa business, I'm required to pass a water test once each
year.  This ensure the water is free of all contaminants, including e-coli.

Not a bad thing, really.

I'm curious if that's what this is about.  Though knowing the
inspectors.............!

Robert Farr
CEO, Chief Marketing Officer & Communications Counselor
Executive TextTM - using written communications to increase sales
Visit http://www.thechileman.com for hot sauces, salsas, and more!