[Market-farming] Ohio market farmer cited for washing raw produce

courtney mcleod sunmoonriver at windstream.net
Thu Oct 29 13:55:49 EDT 2009

I know this vendor in the article..get this crap.ODA says the reason for
this is because the water could be contaminated!!!!!!!!!!!!  So..we are
aloud to irrigate with the same water, drink the same water but not wash our
produce with the same water!!!!!!!!!!!  Jackass'!

Courtney

Herb Thyme

Middlefield, Oh

  _____