[Market-farming] solarization was carbon loss

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Thu Oct 29 09:41:02 EDT 2009

Greetings,
We have found that it doesn't.  It does not sterilize the soil like
putting potting soil in the oven does, but it sure messes up the insects
and blights that get into the soil.  However, we have not had it tested,
just observations on the improved quality of soil from year to year.
Bright Blessings,
Kim