[Market-farming] broccoli leaves

Roots Farm & Karen Sutherland rootsfarm at cwdom.dm
Mon Oct 26 16:46:55 EDT 2009

We sell bags of 12-16 oz of broccoli leaves... seems a good amount for
a small family.  They really are delicious!  Cauliflower leaves,
kohlrabi leaves also good, but broccoli best.  Once people try any of
these though, they are happy to buy again.

We sell at about $2.50-$3 for those amounts, but that's EC not U.S.
currency and Dominica doesn't have a cheap food gov't. policy, nor do
we have big farms mass producing to drive prices down.

Best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs