[Market-farming] Cockadoodle DOO (R)

MAsteveINE MAsteveINE at 207ME.com
Sun Oct 25 14:13:06 EDT 2009

Can you just explain why you posted the link?

  Someone asked about other products of the company we were discussing.

  So, I posted.

  I asked about corn gluten as the only source we have found is FEDCO at +- $1.20lb,

  while others have it for 7 cents. Feed suppliers I have found to date in this area do not carry a

  generic product.

  Hope you are having a better day than your message sounded, sorry to clutter your

  mailbox.

  MAsteveINE