[Market-farming] Cockadoodle DOO (R)

sunnfarm at netscape.com sunnfarm at netscape.com
Sun Oct 25 13:35:04 EDT 2009

Just try purebarnyard.com. I learned a long time ago to steer clear of products with cartoony pictures of critters and vegetables on the package especially those that are sold through urban garden centers. Its safe to say you are being charged too much for the product... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.