[Market-farming] (no subject)

courtney mcleod sunmoonriver at windstream.net
Tue Oct 20 18:28:12 EDT 2009

I suck at growing onions, I still try it ever year and the year they did the
best, they were on the low/wet end of the garden and it felt like it rained
every day!  It didn't but seemed like it did and it was like 4/5 years ago.
Had huge beautiful onions, they like a lot of food also.  Other than that,
have no luck, seeds get through mulch.could plant in plastic I suppose???

Courtney

Herb Thyme