[Market-farming] onions

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Tue Oct 20 17:08:41 EDT 2009

>Season's over....huge sigh of relief....
I've never done great with onions, not sure why, tried sprouting seed in
Feb., planting sets, etc etc.  not great luck...
I recently heard of folk broadcasting onion seed in the Fall for bunching
onions in the spring as thinings and large onions in the later season.
Anyone of you in the more Northern climes doing this?  When do you plant,
how well does it work?  Mulch?
                                Sora at Paradise Valley Organics Zone 4/5
                                     North Idaho