[Market-farming] Monsanto nightmare

clearviewfarm at bluefrog.com clearviewfarm at bluefrog.com
Tue Oct 20 12:21:34 EDT 2009

Last spring, I contacted Johnny's Seeds and asked about the Seminis seeds that they offer.  They were very good about sending me a list of the seeds from Monsanto, so that I could avoid using them.  I am disgusted with the monopolistic racket they have going on.

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522