[Market-farming] Need A Woofer?

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Tue Oct 20 07:16:30 EDT 2009

I have a young man who has been working with me for the past month.

He very much want to learn how to market garden on his own in the near future.

He's been a great worker and although he doesn't know a lot about
farming, he's undoubtedly the best help we've had all year.

He needs room and board and would probably appreciate a stipend,
which we were happy to give him here as he is willing to work as long
of days as I do.

We are closing down for the season on November 1. It would be great
if he had some place to go to from here.

If this sounds good to you, contact me at info at freshandlocalcsa.com
or call me at 304 433 5441

Allan at Fresh And Local CSA, Shepherdstown, WV