[Market-farming] Parthenocarpic squash

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 20:30:11 EDT 2009

I purchased the seed from Jungs.

http://www.jungseed.com/sp.asp?c=148

Jay

--- On Fri, 10/16/09, DFORD8N at aol.com <DFORD8N at aol.com> wrote:

From: DFORD8N at aol.com <DFORD8N at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Parthenocarpic squash
To: market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org
Date: Friday, October 16, 2009, 6:47 PM

Where did you get the seed for Cavali and Perfect Pick?

Tom in W.Va.

In a message dated 10/16/2009 12:00:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jaysleichter at yahoo.com writes:

      I grew Cavali and Perfect Pick two varieties of
        Parthenocarpic zucchini this year and I was happy with their
        performance.  I wish the Perfect Pick would have yielded heavier,
        but I was happy with the squashes quality.  Does any one grow
        another variety of Parthenocarpic zucchini in a high tunnel?   I
        know Johnnys has a variety called Sultan.  Is there
        anyothers?

 I was also wondering if anyone knew of a yellow
        variety?  The Cavali is a light green and extremely
        productive.

Thanks!

Market-farming
  mailing