[Market-farming] Parthenocarpic squash

jay sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 23:59:46 EDT 2009

I grew Cavali and Perfect Pick two varieties of Parthenocarpic zucchini this year and I was happy with their performance.  I wish the Perfect Pick would have yielded heavier, but I was happy with the squashes quality.  Does any one grow another variety of Parthenocarpic zucchini in a high tunnel?   I know Johnnys has a variety called Sultan.  Is there anyothers?

 I was also wondering if anyone knew of a yellow variety?  The Cavali is a light green and extremely productive.

Thanks!