[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 81, Issue 17

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Thu Oct 15 19:42:38 EDT 2009

> Is it typical for you folks from Idaho and Vermont to have snow this
> early?
>
> Kurt Forman
> Clearview Farm
> Palmyra, NY 14522
>
>Ummm   no.   My new weather theory is that there is no typical any more.
I got 2 inches of hail on Aug 15...last week the night temps were holding
at 11 degrees.  Now we're back to 50's in the day and upper 30's at night,
a bit closer to normal.  I'm a little worried about my fruit trees
freezing so solid before even dropping leaf....????         Sora up by the
Canadian border