[Market-farming] good conference for small growers

BarbaraJ jbmckillip at mesanetworks.net
Tue Oct 13 13:47:48 EDT 2009

I want to thank everyone for all the great suggestions on conferences!  I'd love to do the ACRES one, I love the magazine and have been a reader for many years, the one in MO is more doable just because of time and travel and it looks awesome as well, although I love St. Paul, used to live up north in my younger days.  Now to convince my husband that this is the trip to do for our anniversary this year :)

Barb in CO